PA Employment Lawyer
Experienced Legal Help For Employees in Bucks County, Montgomery County & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Call 215-322-6990 to speak with a PA employment lawyer today!
The Law Offices of Bruce Preissman provides employment law legal help to employees in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and beyond.
PA employment lawyer Bruce Preissman represents employees and handles a wide range of cases implicating a variety of employment laws, including: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, The Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (PHRA), The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), The Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), The Pennsylvania Wage Payment & Collections Law (WPCL), The Equal Pay Act (EPA), and many others.
Bruce Preissman represents employees, former employees (wrongful termination and wrongful discharge), and prospective employees (failure to hire) in cases of employment discrimination, hostile work environment, failure to accommodate and workplace harassment (including sexual harassment) at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) and in federal and state court.
Over the years Bruce Preissman has provided representation to employees in many areas of employment law.
Some examples include:
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Perceived or “regarded as” disability discrimination
- Denial of a request for a reasonable accommodation
- Gender or sex discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Race discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Hostile work environment
- Workplace harassment
- Sexual harassment
- Retaliation for reporting or complaining about harassment or discrimination
- Retaliation for refusing the sexual advances of a supervisor
- Retaliation for filing claims with the EEOC or PHRC
- Wrongful discharge
- Unemployment compensation
- Claims for unpaid severance and severance package review
- Defense of alleged violations of non-compete agreements and review
- Denial of short term and long term disability benefits
- Denial of medical leave and retaliation for taking leave (FMLA)
- Unpaid wages and commissions
- Breach of employment contracts
- Claims for pension benefits under ERISA
If you are a victim of employment discrimination or workplace harassment, if you have been retaliated against for complaining about discrimination or harassment at work, if you have been wrongfully fired from your job, or if you have other employment law questions or issues, call 215-322-6990 to speak with an experienced Pennsylvania employment lawyer today.